Boston College Eagles Tungsten Ring
Show your team support, look classy and proudly display your team spirit with this unique Boston College Eagles Tungsten Ring.
- Made of Durable and Hardest Tungsten Carbide, Scratch Resistant and Hypoallergenic
- High Polish Surface, great to use as wedding rings or just casual rings
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2.0mm to 2.5mm
- Precision Laser etching
This is an absolute must have for any and all Boston College Eagles fans! This ring is perfect for the fan whom wants to flaunt their support and pride for their team. The pictures do not do this ring any justice, it is soo eye-catching in real life, it will surely turn heads and be the cause of envy. You will not be disappointed!
What are the Hard Specs of Tungsten Carbide?
Tungsten carbide has become a popular material in the bridal jewelry industry due to its extreme hardness and high resistance with no scratching. Its design and high polish, part of its attraction to consumers is its technical nature. Tungsten Rings are the most wear-resistant rings available on the planet. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium.
Tungsten measures between 8 and 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. (Diamonds are a 10 - the highest.) Due to their extreme hardness, Tungsten Rings will hold their shape and shine longer than any ring on the market. Tungsten rings have been referred to as "Permanently Polished Rings."Our Tungsten Forever rings are cobalt-free and hypoallergenic.
- We ship within two business days of payment, usually sooner
- Shipping is always FREE!
- Shipping takes between 7-15 business days
Return & Refund Policy
- You get a 30-day return/exchange policy on all of our products.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product, contact us for refund or exchange.
Ring Sizing Chart
Don't know your ring size? No problem. You can find it by following these simple steps:
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger and mark where the paper meets itself
- Straighten the paper out and measure the strip against a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger.
- Compare your measurement against the following conversion chart to find your size
|US Ring Size