Claddagh Tungsten Ring
This stunningly beautiful Claddagh ring will bring a smile to any lover of Celtic jewelry. This piece will remind the wearer of the importance of each value in day to day life. The small but supportive hands hold the heart tenderly, but with strength, balancing the crowning loyalty of the historical trinity.
The Claddagh ring meaning is all about love, loyalty, and friendship. The two hands represent friendship, a heart symbolizes love and the crown on top is for loyalty.
How To Wear a Claddagh Ring
There are four basic meanings depending on how the ring is worn:
Single: You should wear the ring on your right hand with the heart facing outwards.
Relationship: You should wear it on your right hand with the heart pointed inwards.
Engaged: You wear it on your left hand with the heart pointing outwards.
Married: You wear it on your left hand with the heart facing inward
- Made of Durable and Hardest Tungsten Carbide, Scratch Resistant and Hypoallergenic
- High Polish Surface, great to use as wedding rings or just casual rings
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2.0mm to 2.5mm
- Precision Laser etching
What are the Hard Specs of Tungsten Carbide?
Tungsten carbide has become a popular material in the bridal jewelry industry due to its extreme hardness and high resistance with no scratching. Its design and high polish, part of its attraction to consumers is its technical nature. Tungsten Rings are the most wear-resistant rings available on the planet. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium.
Tungsten measures between 8 and 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. (Diamonds are a 10 - the highest.) Due to their extreme hardness, Tungsten Rings will hold their shape and shine longer than any ring on the market. Tungsten rings have been referred to as "Permanently Polished Rings."Our Tungsten Forever rings are cobalt-free and hypoallergenic.
- We ship within two business days of payment, usually sooner
- Shipping is always FREE!
- Shipping takes between 10-15 business days
Return & Refund Policy
- You get a 30-day return/exchange policy on all of our products.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product, contact us for refund or exchange.
Ring Sizing Chart
Don't know your ring size? No problem. You can find it by following these simple steps:
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger and mark where the paper meets itself
- Straighten the paper out and measure the strip against a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger.
- Compare your measurement against the following conversion chart to find your size
|US Ring Size